Tuesday 9 July 2013

Summer so far....

Hi guys!

Hope your all enjoying summer! 
I have had a fab few weeks so far! 

I had my zoo week down south, then I went to see the lion king last week which was A-mazing, I totally recommend it to everyone. We had great seats in the stalls so all the huge costume animals walked right past us, and they are so detailed you wouldn't believe! And we went to TGIs first which is always great :) 

                                               

Yesterday I had a falconry experience at S&D falconry. It only cost £20, which is a lot less than the normal price, because I used a wowcher voucher. It was a great few hours, I had a barn owl flew to me and got to hold a hugeeeee owl, which weighed a tonne! The people there were really nice too, I really enjoyed it. 
                                        
                                                       

Ooo I've also started doing pilaties, following blogilates (check it out), its really fun and a great way to tone up if you can't afford the gym.

So what have you guys been up to? Hope you having as much fun as me! 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment