Saturday 10 December 2011

Top Ten Award

Hi guyss!
Great news :) thanks to Nail Reflections I've received the Top Ten award. Thanks very much :)

Rules
- Thank the person for whom you have received
the award and link to their blog
- Set the top 10 award image on your blog
- Make a list of your top 10 cosmetics
- Tag 10 other bloggers
So here we go with my top ten cosmetics:
  1. Rimmel Clear Complexion powder - my shiny face cure
  2. Vasiline - one of the most versatile products ever!
  3. L'Oreal infallible eye shadow - longest lasting eye shadow I've ever tried
  4. Barry M Wink eye liner
  5. Lush Bubble bars
  6. Soap & Glory - i love all their products
  7. Treseme Shampoo and Conditioner
  8. Mascara
  9. Eye Liner
  10. Coco Butter
And now for the hard part. Here are ten blogs that I follow that I find inspirational & I love reading them...
  1. My Cute-Crazed Life
  2. Finger Painted
  3. The Manicure Maniac
  4. Wickless & Polished
  5. The Nailasaurus
  6. Sekhmet's Purple Castle
  7. Peach Fizz
  8. Copy That, Copy Cat
  9. I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
  10. British Inadequacy
I could have pick lots more :) but these are just a few. Thanks guys for reading and all your nice comments.
Xx

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank you do much! :D that's so nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amy :)
    I did this award a little while ago if you'd like to see my Top 10! http://nailasaurus.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-ten-award-with-pictures.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete