Tuesday 14 August 2012

So I Went On Holiday....

Hi guys,
I said I was going to fill you in this week with what I've been up to so I thought I'd start off with a significant two weeks, my holiday to Turkey.

I've been going every year since I was born but I still love it. All the fam, the grandparents, me and my boyfriend went this year. It was gorgeous, the weather was stunning and Ryan & I went on a day trip to Pamukkale.

Pamukkale was one of the highlights for me. It's beautiful. It's natural springs up in the mountains, and all the walls are bright white from the salt and minerals. It's amazing.

We also went on our annual boat trip which is always fun. Jumping off the side of the boat, snorkelling in the sea and walking around the little villages. It's a nice day out.

Most of the two weeks was spent in the sun by the pool, just the way I like it. A few cocktails on the night, listening to my nan trundle down memory lane. All in all it was a great two weeks.

A holiday would not be a holiday without pretty nails for the occasion :) I used Models Own lilac and pale pink to create a gradient and then used the nail art pen to create the leopard print pattern on top :)

Hope you like! :)

1 comment: